Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Up to You...

(sing it!)...New York...Neeeew York!


So happy to be here in the early summer, before the weather becomes smothering. 


Attached are a few pix of my trip so far:


Peek-a-boo clock tower...


Ginger tea and mood lighting at my new favorite restaurant, Franchia - Korean Vegan deliciousness.


Garden at the house I'm staying in. (I'm renting a room in the basement of a 4-story house in Grammercy. This could be my new favorite way to stay in NYC. The woman rents to only friends of friends. Should I consider doing this at the beach?)


 Dirty window obligatory wing shot on flight over here.

My reading is tonight night and I am alternately thrilled and petrified. I'm not sure why this reading is causing slight panic - most likely only self-imposed pressure. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and presenting my...say it with me...Pecha Kucha. (that sounds dirtier than it is) 


Yesterday, on the suggestion of a friend, I treated myself to an hour Chinese massage. A woman stepped all over me and I emerged pain-free (that sounds dirtier than it is, too)

No comments: