Sunday, January 17, 2010

Glee!

Some stories are best told in pictures. Here is a little sampling of Karaoke at the Ramada Inn on Friday night. Started as a little reunion between some karaoke loving elementary school friends and ended as a huge, friends-from-all-parts-of-my-life karaoke love fest.

Groove Is In The Heart: Cem belts out DeeLite while I act as her backup dancer.

Dave wears his sunglasses at night. Nikki and Melanie B. funk it up robot style.

We Are The World: Bill and Katie get in the spirit of things as Dave acts out the song in everyone's voice - truly one of the wonders of the world.

We are the children... we are the ones who make a better life so let's start living'... (are those the lyrics?)


Elementary school friends Patreece and Melanie. "Do You Think I'm Sexy". Why yes, we do.

Wanna Be Starting Something: what? You think I wasn't going to do an all out Michael Jackson song and dance? Beyond exhausting, but thank goodness for my backup singers. Ma ma say ma ma sa ma my coo sa.

No, silly, that's not Michael Jackson! It's me!

A Meredith quote about this picture: "We look like we should be on the nickel." A serious moment between Katie and Meredith - both probably rapt by performance on stage.


Reunited and it feels so good. End of the night Bellagio love.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, so is this a ploy to get me to come down soon? You're always having too much fun!